Our core competencies span a wide range of disciplines, including medical lasers, medical robotics, medical devices, nanomedicine, nano technology, clinical research software and EHR migration systems. In addition, providing services in clinical research and medical education.
DUNS, CAGE, SAM registered 100% US Army veteran owned corporation.
We develop our own technology along with partnering with the foremost manufacturers in these technology areas to include:
- Crucial Data Solutions, Inc.
- Zircon Technologies (owner previously with DOD -NSA)
- ABB Robotics
- Gigaa Lasers
- American Biotech Labs, LLC (supplier to SOCOM)
- Aspen Laser Systems. LLC
- Coherent DLAS
Focus areas include:
- Infectious disease - nano scale virus and bacteria
- Medical diagnostic devices involving applications in large data, search algorithms, and machine learning
- Clinical biology - mitochondrial functional acceleration
- Noninvasive medical assisting robotics and robotic surgery tables
- Software development and applications in medicine and clinical research.
- Surgical closure systems to include sub-micron technology
- Clinical biology - manipulation of cellular signaling through nano scale charged particles
- Medical education
Security clearances: previous secret clearance with DOD